Ruppert Landscape is a family and employee-owned commercial landscape construction and management company headquartered in Montgomery County, MD with operations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Delaware and Tennessee. Our mission is to provide opportunity for our people, take excellent care of our customers, and be good stewards of the environment and our community.
Our Landscape Construction Internship Program delivers opportunities for students who are interested in building a career path within the Construction Industry. A pursuant degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business Management, Operations Management or related degree to is preferred but not required.
Internship Program Overview:
- 10-12-week paid internship rotational program.
- We offer a customized program tailored to you and discovering your passion within the industry.
- Job Shadow within our Project Management, Field Management, Estimating, Operations and Sales Teams.
- Experience a unique opportunity in cross training in gaining hands on experience and exposure to behind the scenes and in all facets of the branch and the business.
- A dedicated mentor will be assigned to manage the schedule, provide feedback and providing guidance during the internship program.
- Management Training is provided throughout the course of the program to participate in internal and external training programs offered covering topics such as team building, professional development, leadership, goal setting and management skills.
- The company will aid in locating appropriate and affordable housing in the area if applicable.
- Eligibility for full-time opportunities upon graduation.
- Ability to build a network while interacting with other interns, team members and create new relationships.
Ruppert Landscape is an Equal Opportunity and E-verify Employer