Ruppert Landscape is a large, growing commercial landscape installation and commercial grounds management company. Headquartered on a 700-acre tree nursery in a state of the art LEED certified campus in Montgomery County, MD, the company has operations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia and Texas. Ruppert Landscape specializes in delivering exceptional commercial landscape services and is part of an organization that has been growing successful companies since 1977. The company has a distinct culture that sets it apart from its competition and allows it to deliver the highest quality products and services available.
We are currently looking for students for our east coast locations with an interest in landscape management for our 2020 summer internship program. Students should be currently pursuing a degree in Landscape, Horticulture, Construction Management, Business Management or other related degree.
Our internship program features:
- 10-12 week paid internship
- In Depth Orientation – full-day company orientation including a session to mesh the intern’s goals with the company’s positions
- Cross-Training – unique opportunity to gain hands on experience and exposure to behind-the-scenes aspects of the branch
- Mentorship Program – company manager is assigned to assist the interns with acclimation and the learning process
- Ongoing Feedback and Evaluations – two-way evaluations, where the company evaluates the intern’s performance, reviews goals and allows the intern to give feedback on his/her experience
- Management Training – opportunity to participate in internal and external training programs offered to management employees covering topics such as team-building, personal goal development, leadership training, business development, interviewing and presentation skills
- Assistance Locating Housing – company will assist interns with finding appropriate and affordable housing in the area
- Intern Day – an opportunity to participate at the end of the summer company wide intern event in meeting with Senior Leadership. All interns will have the ability to meet and present their skills and projects that were accumulated over the course of the program
- Career Opportunities – eligible for full-time opportunities upon graduation