To keep up with our rapid growth we are currently hiring Landscape Enhancement Assistant Field Managers with experience in the green industry. A Ruppert Enhancement Assistant Field Manager is responsible for supporting the Enhancement Field Manager in the success of his or her projects including safety, customer contact and satisfaction, team building, production, and overall landscape maintenance quality/service.
The Enhancement Assistant Field Manager is on a management track - learning how to be responsible for managing labor and materials in the field to complete assigned enhancement projects. Ideal candidates will have a track record of successfully managing or being a part of a multi crew enhancement, landscape installation or design/build operation. Candidate should also have a good knowledge of plant material and horticultural practices, be well organized and detail oriented. A degree in landscape contracting, horticulture or business management is preferred.
Ideal Candidates should have:
• A positive reference of work experience in landscape management or related industry
• A strong work ethic
• A good knowledge of plant material and horticultural practices
• Be well organized and detail oriented
• A valid driver's license with a clean driving record
• Excellent communication skills
• A desire to work with a company whose values are focused on our people, our customers, and how we perform our work every day
Special consideration is given to those who have or are eligible for a DOT Driving Certification
• Vacation and sick days
• Growth opportunities
• Full benefits including 401k match, health, dental, vision, life, and disability
• Corporate management training