Ruppert Landscape is a large, growing commercial landscape installation and commercial grounds management company. Headquartered on a 700-acre tree nursery in a state of the art LEED certified campus in Montgomery County, MD, the company has operations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia and Texas. Ruppert Landscape specializes in delivering exceptional commercial landscape services and is part of an organization that has been growing successful companies since 1977. The company has a distinct culture that sets it apart from its competition and allows it to deliver the highest quality products and services available. Due to our plans for aggressive growth the Landscape Construction Division has an immediate opening for a CDL Driver in the Laytonsville, MD region. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule and some weekends.
normal M-F work hours: 6am - 5pm. Some weekend and night shifts required
- Must possess Valid CDL License
- Ability to navigate driving to and from driving multiple job sites in a day
- Must have ability to perform preventative maintenance on work vehicles
- Must maintain safe and clean driving record
- Keep vehicle organized, clean and safe at all times
- Adhere to DOT Standards and best practices
- Minimum 2 yrs experience. Experience with trailer driving in urban environments a plus.
- Ability to learn to operate heavy equipment