To keep up with our rapid growth we are currently hiring Landscape Enhancement Field Managers with experience in the green industry. A Ruppert Enhancement Field Manager is completely responsible for the success of his or her projects including safety, customer contact and satisfaction, team building, production, and overall landscape maintenance quality/service.
The Enhancement Field Manager is responsible for managing labor and materials in the field to complete assigned enhancement projects. Ideal candidates will have a track record of successfully managing or being a part of a multi crew enhancement, landscape installation or design/build operation. Candidate should also have a good knowledge of plant material and horticultural practices, be well organized and detail oriented. A degree in landscape contracting, horticulture or business management is preferred.
Ideal Candidates should have:
• A positive reference of work experience in landscape management or related industry
• A strong work ethic
• A good knowledge of plant material and horticultural practices
• Be well organized and detail oriented
• A valid driver's license with a clean driving record
• Excellent communication skills
• A desire to work with a company whose values are focused on our people, our customers, and
how we perform our work every day
Special consideration is given to those who have or are eligible for a DOT Driving Certification
• Salaried Position and great starting pay!
• Year-round employment
• Vacation and sick days
• Growth opportunities
• Full benefits including 401k match, health, dental, vision, life, and disability
• Year-end Profit Share bonus
• Corporate management training