Ruppert Landscape is a large, growing commercial landscape installation and commercial grounds management company. Headquartered on a 700-acre tree nursery in a state of the art LEED certified campus in Montgomery County, MD, the company has operations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia. Ruppert Landscape specializes in delivering exceptional commercial landscape services and is part of an organization that has been growing successful companies since 1977. The company has a distinct culture that sets it apart from its competition and allows it to deliver the highest quality products and services available.
We are currently looking for students at our Toughkenamon, PA location with an interest in commercial maintenance for our 2018 summer internship program. Students should be currently pursuing a degree in Landscape, Horticulture, Construction Management, Business Management or other related degree.
Our internship program features:
- In Depth Orientation – full-day company orientation including a session to mesh the intern’s goals with the company’s positions.
- Cross-Training – unique opportunity to work and learn skills in several different positions within the company to enable the intern to find his/her perfect niche.
- Mentor Program – company manager is assigned to assist the interns with acclimation and the learning process.
- Monthly Evaluation – two-way evaluations, where the company evaluates the intern’s performance, reviews goals and allows the intern to give feedback on his/her experience.
- Management Training – opportunity to participate in internal and external training programs offered to management employees covering topics such as team-building, personal goal development, leadership training, business development, interviewing skills and presentation skills.
- Skills-Building Seminars – participate in company-sponsored seminars including horticultural training to sharpen field skills.
- Assistance Locating Housing – company will assist interns with finding appropriate and affordable housing.
- Intern Day – at the end the internship schedule, all interns gather together off side and each makes a short presentation about their experience to the company’s senior management.
- Career Opportunities – eligible for full-time opportunities upon graduation.